- James Levi, Jeff Goelitz, and Kaitlin Atlas recently joined Superintendents Mike Lubelfeld and Nick Polyak’s Aspiring Superintendents program through the AASA. The insights and equity focus of these up-and-coming school leaders from around the country was inspiring, and we’re proud to partner with Mike and Nick and the AASA in their exceptional program. HLERK attorneys will be reprising this event for IASA and Illinois superintendents-to-be on October 12.
- Jeff Goelitz and Jessica Nguyen will be presenting to the Lake County Superintendents group on COVID-19 hot topics on October 9.
- Please save the date to join HLERK at the following IAASE Webinars and Roundtables:
- October 16: Fall Conference Legal Panel 12:00-2:00pm – IAASE Webinar Series
- December 9: Current Emerging Legal Issues 12:00-1:00pm – IAASE Webinar Series
- December 16: Communicating Effectively with Difficult Parents during COVID Closures 12:00pm-3:00pm – IAASE Region 1/Roundtable
- January 19: Legal and Legislative Updates (Non-COVID) 12:00-3:00pm – IAASE Region 1/Roundtable
- January 22: Legal and Legislative Updates (Non-COVID) 8:30-11:30am – IAASE Region 1/Roundtable
- Please join us on October 29, 2020, from 8:30 am -12:30 pm for this year’s webinar-based presentation of The Highly Unusual Year in Review–The Highlights and Lowlights of Illinois School Law 2020. This year’s online program will feature a panel of HLERK attorneys discussing the most current, pressing issues facing school districts today. Registration opens on October 1, via www.hlerk.com.
Sign up for our monthly Extra Mile newsletter. We go the extra mile so you don't have to.