FLSA Classification: Nonexempt
Date Available: May 1, 2017
Summary of Responsibilities:
The receptionist is the gatekeeper of our law firm. The primary responsibilities of the receptionist are to (1) answer and direct all incoming calls, and (2) greet clients and visitors. Other daily tasks include the sorting and distribution of all incoming mail and packages and the accurate recording of all attorney whereabouts.
Since the receptionist is often the first person with whom clients and visitors interact, he or she is important to the image/voice of our firm and must be polished, professional, and articulate. The receptionists will have the responsibility to interact with all levels of personnel within the firm – from support staff to senior partners – as well as clients, opposing counsel, legal vendors, and other visitors and therefore is vital to the firm’s continued success.
Summary of Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Eight-hour work day including one-hour paid lunch
- Vacation, Sick, and Personal Hours
- Firm-paid Single Health Insurance, Dental & Vision in group plan
- Firm-paid Term Life Insurance
- HLERK Employees’ Savings and Retirement Plan after 6 months of service with discretionary profit sharing contribution of 3% of annual salary, calculated from your date of eligibility